I had these guys fix the tip of my knife I broke off. They did a great job and it looked the same as it did when I first got it. It was also razor sharp again. Turnaround time was fast only about a week so all around grade a job thanks guys.
Item purchased will look different than item pictured due to variations in materials.
Thousands of chefs have trusted us with their knives, you can too!
Our professional cutlers will make them better than new.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the quantity of knives you want sharpened based on the length of the blades in the drop-down menu.
2. Proceed to your cart and enter billing and shipping information. If not requesting mail-return service, choose "pick up in store" as your shipping option.
3. At the bottom of the Order Confirmation section, there is a field for Order Comments. Let us know the day and time you intend to visit so we can prepare to expedite your service.
4. Wrap the items in a towel or other suitable container and bring them in the store.
Purchasing sharpening services online has many advantages for mail-in, walk-in & drive-up service:
- Contact free payment.
- Skip the return trip! Large orders over $100 qualify for free return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Our local delivery partner Mercato offers return delivery of your knives for a reasonable price.
Sharpening prices reflect basic sharpening and minor damage corrections. For excessively damaged knives please purchase the knife repair service.