Hundreds of chefs have trusted us with their knives, you can too. Our professional cutlers will make them better than new.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the quantity of knives you want sharpened based on the length of the blades in the drop-down menu.
2. Proceed to your cart and enter billing and shipping information. If not requesting mail-return service, choose "pick up in store".
3. At the bottom of the Order Confirmation section, there is a field for Order Comments. Let us know the day and time you intend to visit so we can prepare to expedite your service.
4. 4. For walk-in service, wrap the items in a towel or other suitable container and bring them in the store. For curbside service, place the bundle in the trunk of your car and call us when you arrive at 855-685-0011 (please be patient for this service, as our staff member may be helping another customer when you call and may need as long as 30 minutes to come out).
5. For mail-in service, clean and wrap your knives carefully and pack them tightly so they do not move around in the box. There are many right ways to pack them, but a few wrong ways too; common sense will ensure safety. Send them to:
1309 5th St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Purchasing sharpening services online has many advantages for mail-in, walk-in & drive-up service:
- Contact free payment.
- Skip the return trip! Large orders over $100 qualify for free return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Our local delivery partner Mercato offers return delivery of your knives for a reasonable price.
Sharpening prices reflect basic sharpening and minor damage corrections. For excessively damaged knives please purchase the knife repair service.