Hundreds of chefs have trusted us with their knives, you can too. Our professional cutlers will make them better than new.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the quantity of knives you want sharpened based on the length of the blades in the drop-down menu.repaired.
2. Proceed to your cart and enter billing and shipping information. If not requesting mail-return service, choose "pick up in store".
3. At the bottom of the Order Confirmation section, there is a field for Order Comments. Let us know the day and time you intend to visit so we can prepare to expedite your service.
4. For walk-in service, wrap you knives in a towel or other suitable container and bring them in the store, or place the bundle in your trunk for drive-up service and call us when you arrive at 855-685-0011
5. For mail-in service, clean and wrap your knives carefully and pack them tightly so they do not move around in the box. There are many right ways to pack them, but a few wrong ways too. Send them to:
1309 5th St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Purchasing sharpening services online has many advantages for mail-in, walk-in & drive-up service:
- Contact free payment.
- Skip the return trip! Large orders over $100 qualify for free return shipping via USPS Priority Mail.